Qeva is the leading supplier of innovative elk antler products for the human and animal markets.
Qeva is 100% Canadian owned, based in the scenic rolling foothills of Alberta.
Qeva velvet antler products are produced locally from animals raised naturally without hormones, antibiotics or animal product feed additives.
Qeva velvet antlers are humanely harvested from elk bulls annually using analgesia to control pain without chemicals or drugs.
Benefits of Qeva Elk Velvet Antler
- Relief of the pain and discomfort associated with osteoarthritis
- Reduces swelling of joints with decreased stiffness
- Improved immune system activity
- Contributes to increased muscle strength and endurance
- Enables more rapid recovery from injuries and tissue damage
- Decreased recovery time following strenuous workouts
- Reduces the severity of symptoms in post-menopausal women
- Assists in the prevention of osteoporosis
- Results in mild reduction of blood pressure
- Assists with the prevention of the onset of senility
- Assists in the treatment of inflammatory liver and kidney diseases.
Canadian Rocky Mountain Ranch exists to provide our customers with premium quality elk and bison products that are produced in a natural, humane and sustainable manner. Achieving our goals and long-term vision requires patience and commitment.